1. making sure money was in the bank via the internet
2. making a token deposit in person
3. paying bills online and in person
4. giving the tag department $502.28, or so it seemed as I wrote a large check for tags, tags and tags!
5. dropping "The Kind Life" off at one library so it could be shipped across the state for another lady wanting to be a vegan
6. go to another local library to check out their copy of "The Kind Life" that had been returned by a local patron also wanting to be a vegan
7. stop by and let Motorcycle Man take me to lunch at the newest Chinese Buffet in town
8. forget to pick up his eye drop prescription
9. come home and knit about 30 more rows on the WIP poncho
10. Realize I have been missing four key stitches on the last 50 rows of the WIP poncho!!!!!! Now I have to rip it apart and start over!
11. Cry and give up and take a much needed nap!!!
However, there was a silver lining to the day believe it or not! My beloved blog was featured on two of my favorite blogs!
Cozy Little House
I want to thank you ladies again so much for featuring my blog! I love blogging and had made up my mind when I started this new one (I have been blogging since GEOcities was a host many years ago) that it did not matter if I was ever read by anyone but me as long as I wrote about my favorite things in life. It is my way of journaling and sometimes just letting my hurts and frustrations out in a constructive way. I write it just like I talk to my children, husband, grandchildren and friends.
I am learning so much from the blogs I read and look forward to visiting them everyday. This has turned what was becoming a not so good day into a blessing - Thank You ladies!