Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surprise Me Thursday - my blog was featured on two of my favorite blogs!

I have been busy today with dreaded chores:

1.   making sure money was in the bank via the internet
2.   making a token deposit in person
3.   paying bills online and in person
4.   giving the tag department $502.28, or so it seemed as I wrote a large check for tags, tags and tags!
5.   dropping "The Kind Life" off at one library so it could be shipped across the state for another lady wanting to be a vegan
6.   go to another local library to check out their copy of "The Kind Life" that had been returned by a local patron also wanting to be a vegan
7.   stop by and let Motorcycle Man take me to lunch at the newest Chinese Buffet in town
8.    forget to pick up his eye drop prescription
9.   come home and knit about 30 more rows on the WIP poncho
10.  Realize I have been missing four key stitches on the last 50 rows of the WIP poncho!!!!!!  Now I have to rip it apart and start over!
11.  Cry and give up and take a much needed nap!!!


However, there was a silver lining to the day believe it or not!  My beloved blog was featured on two of my favorite blogs!

Seams Inspired
Cozy Little House

I want to thank you ladies again so much for featuring my blog!  I love blogging and had made up my mind when I started this new one (I have been blogging since GEOcities was a host many years ago) that it did not matter if I was ever read by anyone but me as long as I wrote about my favorite things in life.  It is my way of journaling and sometimes just letting my hurts and frustrations out in a constructive way.  I write it just like I talk to my children, husband, grandchildren and friends. 

I am learning so much from the blogs I read and look forward to visiting them everyday.  This has turned what was becoming a not so good day into a blessing - Thank You ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations... looks like today is your day!!

    We have given you a blog award too!

    http://www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com/2010/09/we-won-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Come see us =]

    -Dawn & Raphael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read more!

    www.firstcametwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing style! That sounds like a day I might have. Why do we continually struggle??? I look forward to reading more of your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the features! Just popping in from the Friday hops. I'm your newest follower!

    http://livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to tell you I love your blog...and hope this weekend goes a little smoother for you! Enjoy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Georgia Peach, it was very much my pleasure to feature you! :o) I love your blog too. You always take time to write such inspiration. Thanks for the sweet comments. :o) Larri at SeamsInspired

    ReplyDelete