Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Card Making Tuesdays

I took my first ever Stampin' Up Card Making class yesterday at the house of a fellow knitter.  She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and gives classes at her home at least 3 times a month.  I was so impressed with all of the inventory she had but more so with the knowledge and the amazing teaching ability she has.  Hmmmm?  I wonder is this has anything to do with her being a retired school teacher???

She had each of our stations set up and fresh popcorn popped and met us at the door to welcome us to her home.  I had visited there once before and felt very welcome by both her and her husband and was again met with that same warm feeling.  

She had our kits pre-made an ready for us to get right to work.  Three kits, three different layouts and two cards in each kit.  She had a premade kit/card ready for us to use as a guide and walked around to each of us for personal one-on-one attention.  I will definitively be returning for future classes!  Thank you Card-Teacher that Knits.


1 comment: