Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Grilled Tilapia, squash, zucchini and onions last night

Motorcycle Man and I have decided that we need to eat healthy and lose these extra pounds that have been hanging around our house for too long.  Last Friday I took the time to plan out our menus for the
next two weeks after much reading on what you should have and what you should not - kinda like eat this, please don't eat that! 

We are so pleased that 6 days later we are still sticking to the decision and have each lost weight - me 5 and him 6 - and this includes eating some of the most wonderful desserts too.  Below are pictures from dinner last night; I can not wait to see what shows up on our table tonight!

We love grilled veggies even if they are not on the outside grill.

Just look at that steam coming from the lemon on the fish.

Ready to pull the fish off.

Add what tomato was left for me to the plate to round it off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment